Wednesday, April 16, 2008

My second home.

 

The day that I thought to take pictures of where I work for the fam....this is what greeted me when I arrived on CCCI property. Sometimes there are such wonderful sunrises and sunsets. I guess it helps that CCCI has so much propery that is still in all its naked natural goodness.
 

This is the actual building where I work. If you look at the picture above you can just make out the outline of an identical building that sits side by side to mine. In the middle is a beautiful massive courtyard where a lot of the campus' holiday parties are held.
 

The grand galley way. On the ground floor is the JESUS Film tour. Since is it open we can often hear groups of people clapping and oohing and aahhing. I love when Japaneese groups stop in - they have a unique way of expressing support and excitment!
 

My messy cubicle.....hey I work there,what can I say.

So there. CCCI properyt has an impressive air about it. I was shocked when I saw the place. I don't know what I thought but this surpassed my imagination. I am really blessed to be a part of all the amazing things that go on there. I am happy to play my little part!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: