
I love Florida! Yesterday I brought Ella to the park. Its just one of the dozen or so parks within a few mile radius of our house. This is Ella's favorite though. Its like a true urban park without all the nastiness of some city parks from back home. Its clean, actually beautiful, and always full of life. There are always guys playing basketball, soccer pratice and tons of kids. There are lots of little ones with their parents. I have to admit that every time I go I meet a new friend myself. Like I said before it is a change from a lot of lonely alone years in Michigan. Mabey its the southern hospitality, I don't know. Sometimes I think it is because everyone in Florida is a transient. Everyone is from someplace else and because of that all in the same boat togather. This particular park is Amhurst Park and its our favorite!





1 comment:
She really is one of the most beautiful babies I've seen in a long time!
Post a Comment