Last night Ella and I went out with Auntie Faith shopping for goodies for her new place. Poor little Ella basically spent the evening in a cart or running like a nut in the isles and getting told every 2.2 seconds "Don't touch that". So on the occasion of our second trip into World Market, I gave her some goodies to fuss with in the cart and the above is the result! It entertained her enough to get through the evening keeping the mom and auntie sane!!!!!!!!!!
Wednesday, February 20, 2008
Out and About
Last night Ella and I went out with Auntie Faith shopping for goodies for her new place. Poor little Ella basically spent the evening in a cart or running like a nut in the isles and getting told every 2.2 seconds "Don't touch that". So on the occasion of our second trip into World Market, I gave her some goodies to fuss with in the cart and the above is the result! It entertained her enough to get through the evening keeping the mom and auntie sane!!!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
She so knows how cute she is. Look at that face. :) So precious.
Post a Comment