Some days I want to give up on this blog. I struggle sometimes with why I do it. I have to remember I have a blog that is non-traditional. Or is it? A blog is historically a web log. B-log. Ok so I don't do it for other people. But it is most certainly a web log. I bank on that fact actually. I look back now and see a log of my life I would not have had otherwise. I look back and I remember.
I read this article yesterday and it crippled my heart. I realized I hadn't taken pictures of my kids in a long little while and after reading this I vowed to take many many more....
And to start.
I was doing dishes and Ezra insists the open stove is a bench. (more on the open stove next)....So I got out the lawn chair from the garage and put him in a little nook and of course he loved it. I got the dishes done without a wrestling match. He just chilled......



No comments:
Post a Comment