
My Dad and Pam looking particularly rested....well Pam might be asleep right there, the jury is still out on that one. Retirement is the life apparently!

We got the very last seats on the boat which at first seems awful directly next to the bathrooms. Once the wind got to blowing through the boat you couldn't smell it one bit and actually we had some of the best seats in the house!

There wasn't quite enough room for all of us so Binyam sat up front with Ezra. I went to pay them a visit and realized they were getting all the gusts of air. You can see in this picture the gusts of air taking out my baby's breath......

And we saw a lot of this. A few dolphins playing with the wakes of the boat. The captain played with them quite a bit and I have about fifty shots like this one, just shadows of the friends...until...

Kabam. I got the shot I was waiting for. I so love dolphins. Awesome boat ride is an understatement. And, I have more pictures from the excursion but I am trying to stretch them out.........
2 comments:
Love this Heather!! That shot of the dolphin is amazing! The baby is getting so big! I can't believe it!! Hope you all are doing well!
That is a really great shot of the dolphin! That shot of Ezra in the wind is so cute!
Post a Comment