Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Cruising along.


 Ezra and Binyam shelling.. I have never gone shelling before at a place that was just foe shelling. This cruise just dropped us off for an hour so there was no time for swimming or no stuff for it. I loved just looking for shells. It was just the right time of day, the sun slipping down on the horizon so it was just lovely and peaceful.
 My Dad was really into it. He found a broken sand dollar and seemed so bummed. There were a lot of people so I guess he had no hope he'd find full sand dollars. So I took off my shoes and walked about five or six feet off shore and wa la. I found a ton of full and complete sand dollars.

 There are those same said sand dollars.
 Monkey see monkey do.
 That is the end of the little teeny tiny island they dropped us off on. I think it disappears with the tide.

No comments: