May be one of those things where "you have to be there" but this sunset was almost unreal. We spent the day in Clearwater Florida as a welcome to Florida for my brother who just moved down. It was cloudy the whole day. Still beautiful but overcast not the sunny, puffy white clouds in a blue sky I was hoping for. Gotta say I was a little nervous the day was a wash for seeing the sunset but I thought you never know. Its not like the sun sets a mile from here and where it does set might be free of clouds and might look nice. I was sort of right. The sun set and it was still cloudy but it reflected off the clouds and it gave this unreal almost erie effect that lit the world up orange. OMG so so beautiful. Every time I see a sunset I think "this is the most beautiful I have ever seen" Well God just goes and outdoes himself every time. This is the most beautiful I have ever seen.



No comments:
Post a Comment