Monday, November 1, 2010

i capture....fall


There is not much of a fall here.....leaves don't change, it is still hot. We actually broke records with heat and no rain tieing us with 1940.......So this is as close to a pumpkin patch as we get....And you know what it took some getting use to but now...it is just fine!!!!!! It works. As long as I can get a nice sweet pumpkin picture I am a-ok.

I love the picture above. Its a little hard to see all the details but Ella sat down next to that scarecrow and like a demure girl on her first date gingerly took his hand in hers. The cute part about it was that she was so self aware that that she was holding its hand...I caught this look as she glanced up at the thing....very cute. Four is such a cute age......
This is actually my work party, I have more pictures for later. I also have more pictures of our garden, which is a fall event down here. So those are to be presented at a later date!!!

1 comment:

pray4fergus said...

You have the most adorable little girl!