Wednesday, June 16, 2010

i capture....Water

She kept saying, "look mommy, Nemo!!!!!!!" She was so happy to be face to face with Nemo. I didn't know we were going to go to Seaworld Sat., but the night before she watched Nemo. For days since I have over heard her practicing her whale talk!
Gotta love a good aquarium! This might have been our last trip to Seaworld for a while. Our passes are up and at this point I don't think we are going to renew them. So we had one last horrah and it was fun while it lasted!!!!!!

Photobucket

6 comments:

Jess said...

In your first photo, you perfectly captured the complete joy on her beautiful face.

Bec said...

Cute story!!!! Great captures :)

http://www.theiheartblog.com

koreen (aka: winn) said...

That aquarium looks like a great place to visit! =)

Jade @ Tasting Grace said...

Cute! That first shot is so fun!

Jen said...

Very cute!

Colleen said...

That first shot is perfect! Love it.