Thursday, May 20, 2010

i capture....Depth of Field

I did take a bunch of photo's this week but with my sister her I didn't have time to really pour into it like I had wanted to....so you get an oldie but goodie.....This is my favorite depth of field photograph. I might still try to take some, learn and glean from all the other awesome photo savvy mom's out there....
Photobucket

10 comments:

Bec said...

So cute! I love the joy on her face that you captured.

http://www.theiheartblog.com/

Laura said...

that's an awesome pic! :)

Jen said...

That picture is amazing!

Bobbi Sharp said...

I really like your pic.

Here Forward said...

Oh wow you nailed it on the action photo! Beautiful!!

CJ said...

Such a cute picture - and getting water in "action" - Double awesome :)

Kristen said...

What an awesome moment captured!

Lisa said...

Love her expression!

Melanie @ Whimsical Creations said...

What a cute shot!!

Teri said...

Heather, is this from the day we were in Sea World together??? I LOVE it!!!