Oh, thank you Disney for free and cheap birthday tickets! Binyam and I both went on our Birthday's this year and had a great time.

It has been more than a year since Ella had seen Pooh and Tigger. We did a lot of waiting in lines this time around. I wanted her to see some of the characters as she is older and really appreciates them and in some cases to get updated pictures.
Love this one of tigger. She has never been shy of the characters. Once in a blue moon she has some mood against them but for the most part she is right in there with them!

I don't know Pinnochio kind of creeps me out. Something off about this guy?

Princesses of course. Can't miss them if we are going to wait!

Fairies. We have only did the fairies once so we did it again. UGH. Very long wait! I barely had the patience, Ella did quite well.
Fairy hugs.
I don't know who this fairy was exactly but she was so nice! Ella always chats it up with all the characters. If I put all the pictures I have of her, 8 out of 10 would be of her chatting with them. Usually babbling and the characters looking at me for help then just laughing because she will just go on an on about randomness. This fairy engaged Ella and even let her touch her wings while fiary lady proceeded to giggle as if it tickled. Too cute.



2 comments:
These pics are adorable!!!!
Alyshia
THANKS!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment