Monday, May 19, 2014

I Heart Faces "boy" photo challenge

It was a rainy day. I had wanted to go to Disney but was glad I didn't with how bad it rained on and off for hours. I did want to get the kids outside in some fresh air. My littles love playing outside. Just love it. I want to say that we don't have much space but really we have tons of space. We don't have too much in the front yard though and that is the spot conducive for riding scooters and bikes. Or if you are Ezra finding mini car washes. He was obsessed with the little puddle below. Initially he was washing his cozy coupe wheels in the puddle. I didn't want him to wash himself in the puddle so I was constantly telling him to get away. Then I thought, who cares. He did get the message though because he never tried to take a bath but he did switch from a bigger car to a smaller car.
Somewhere along the line I forgot to mention that I have been taking a photography class. Some days I think my photos are not good enough at all. I don't think I did well and don't want to post them. Other days, look at photo's like these and again think, who cares. These memento's reflect this day. May 14, 2014 when we played outside in the rain. Who cares if they aren't perfect in every way. They are the stuff my kids childhood was made of. And they are so sweet to me. His little fingers on that car, the intent look on his face purposefully dirtying the truck wheels, his little flip flopped feet.  Treasures from a sweet moment I can relive again and again. I try to remind myself the only bad picture is the one we never take.....

Photo Challenge Submission

1 comment:

Hannah said...

I have always thought you had great photos!