I probably didn't have to rename Legoland Lego-rama but you get the drift. Lots and lots of Lego's!!!!!!! My brothers had a suitcase of Lego's and in my time they were only primary colors no cute pink and purple ones, but that did not stop me from playing with them. I am still drawn to pick up a package/kit and give it a look see. They are quite enthralling and to think of someone putting these things together on such a grand scale. Very impressive.
I especially liked this photo because it was a replica of St. Augustine in the background. We have a picture of Ella at the very fountain replicated in front of the tan building behind her. Very cool.
Gotta love my shuttle. Once the clock counted down the shuttle rumbled and smoke poured out of it.
No cute kid-o's in these photo's but they were two of my favorite Replications. Gotta love history. Iwo Jima. Too cool.
And this one, a ship wreck off the coast of Florida. How awesome is that???



1 comment:
This is sooooo cool Heather!! We really want to make a trip down again soon so we can take Nate to Legoland! He's been talking about it non-stop. I'll keep you posted when we do!!
Post a Comment