This is Ezra when we get him up from a nap. And, just about every minute of the day besides. This kid was born needing a hair cut and it hasn't gotten any better from there on out. I could attempt to explain to you the funky hair growth pattern on the top of his head but it is so zany you wouldn't get it. So I leave it uncut to show you. I kid. I leave it uncut because I.just.can't.bring myself to cut off the baby curls. I think I'd just rather put it in a pony tail than cut it away. Well I guess the whole world knew that to be a fact so while I was flat on my back with a pulled muscle, Binyam went and cut off the bangs. Of course now i think he looks like a Romanian orphan child, but alas the child can see........ Oh my gosh even looking like cousin it, this kid is CA-UTE!!!!!!
Monday, January 30, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I know...It took me a long time to cut Etienne's hair too. But it had to be done I could no longer get a comb through it at all! On the top middle of his head he has one kind of hair (corse curly) and on the rest of his head a totally different kind of hair(soft big curls). I hope it all changes to being one way.
Post a Comment