Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Joy comes in the morning...


I totally underestimated the sheer delight of watching a kid open up their gifts on Christmas morning. Ella being only 16 monthes old had no idea about the presents aspect of christmas. The night before I wrapped up the few little gifts we got her, and the day of Christmas I did not even notice any acknowledgement that they were even there. We actually opened the gifts after spending three hours in the morning at the hospital caroling. We had to teach her how to attack the gift wrap, by the third gift she was a pro...I guess I am trying to capture the moment - set up the scene....but I have to say....a picture speaks a thousand words. I totally underestimated the sheer delight......

1 comment:

Teri said...

This picture is priceless. She is such a beautiful baby!

Blessings! i hope your having more luck with the pictures. Let me know how it goes for you.

Teri